- “Affiliates” include any of the Company’s holding companies, subsidiaries and third parties that the Company cooperates with in providing services to you on our Websites;
- “Company” or “we” or"us" means RL Digital Limited;
- “Database” means the database on which we store our customers’ Personal Data;
- “PDPO” means the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486, laws of Hong Kong) as amended or varied from time to time;
- “Personal Data” has the meaning given to it under the PDPO;
- “User Account” means the user account registered by you on our Websites; and
- “our Websites” means www.mobeanmart.com and any affiliated websites and services.
- We have a commitment to safeguard your privacy and to make sure that your Personal Data is protected. This Policy explains how we will protect your Personal Data as well as the types of Personal Data we will collect, hold, process and use.
- We will keep your Personal Data confidential. We will also implement appropriate technical and other measures to ensure that our policies and practices on the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of your Personal Data comply with the laws of Hong Kong.
- This Policy is last updated on 9 July 2019 and may be amended by us from time to time.
- The types of Personal Data we may collect from you include:
- your interests – shopping and browsing preferences and interests;
- your credit card, PayPal, PayMe and/or other payment details – name of cardholder, card number(masked), billing address, mobile phone number linked with your PayMe account, PayMe account profile picture;
- your technical data -the type of internet browser you use, your location, details of websites you have visited, hyperlinks you have clicked, websites you have visited before arriving on our Websites and your IP address;
- your personal information – full name, age, gender, date of birth or other identification;
- your contact details– telephone number, email address and mailing address; and
- your corporate details – business name and business title
- The Personal Data collected from you will be used for the following obligatory purposes (unless otherwise stated hereunder):
- providing you with services on our Websites;
- managing, operating and maintaining our Websites;
- processing and delivering your purchase orders, collecting and returning the goods you have ordered if your refund request is accepted, and managing
- your User Account on our Websites;
- analysing and better understanding your shopping and browsing preferences, needs, interests and habits;
- improving and enhancing the quality of services provided to you on our Websites;
- making disclosures where required by law;
- as a voluntary purpose only, and with your consent or indication of no objection, for direct marketing purposes (also see paragraph 7 below);
- processing payment and verifying your payment details and status;
- conducting aggregated behavioural analysis;
- prevention and detection of crime;
- any other purpose which you may from time to time agree to;
- any other purposes as specified in a personal information collection statement when your Personal Data is being collected;
- processing your application for a User Account on our Websites;
- communicating with you;
- operating and administering loyalty programs and promotion events; and
- any other purpose incidental or relating to any of the above.
- Most internet browsers are set up to automatically accept cookies. However, you may choose not to accept cookies by changing the settings in your internet browser, but if you do so, you may find that certain features on our Websites do not work properly and you may not be able to utilise all of the features and services of our Websites.
- Subject to the PDPO and any legal, statutory, regulatory or accounting requirements, your Personal Data will be kept by us in the appropriate form for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes set out above, after which it will be destroyed.
- In order for you to open and maintain a User Account on our Websites and/or to enjoy the services available on our Websites, you are obligated to provide us with certain essential Personal Data as indicated at the time of collection of that Personal Data. We may ask you for other Personal Data which helps us provide you with services that we think may of interest to you.
- The types of Personal Data we may collect from you are listed above. We have the right to collect, hold, process and use that Personal Data, which shall be stored in our Database, and used for the purposes set out above and in accordance with this Policy.
- Should you be unwilling or unable to provide us with your true and complete Personal Data, we may not be able to provide or continuing providing the services of our Websites to you.
- In order to provide the most optimal experience for you, our Websites may contain links to other websites operated by third parties, which may have different privacy policies. We have no control over these third party websites or any content displayed on those websites. Once you have left our Websites, we are not responsible for the protection of your Personal Data, and you should read the privacy policies of these other websites carefully.
- For the purposes listed in paragraph 3.2, we may disclose or transfer your Personal Data to any of the following third parties (whether inside or outside of Hong Kong):
- our Affiliates;
- other parties with which we collaborate in providing services on our Websites to you;
- any agents or contractors (including third party electronic payment service providers) under a duty of confidentiality to us who provide administrative, data processing, research, electronic payments, distribution, professional or other similar services to us;
- if you have purchased items on our Websites and/or require a refund, the merchants who sell through our websites and their delivery service providers;
- any government or law enforcement authority;
- any other person under a duty of confidentiality to us including accountants, legal advisors and other advisors; and
- in the event of are structuring, merger, sale or transfer of our business, any of our actual or proposed assignees, purchasers or transferees.
- As a voluntary purpose only, and with your consent or indication of no objection, we may use your Personal Data for the purpose of direct marketing to you in relation to offers and promotions relating to ourWebsites, the Company or our Affiliates.
- Direct marketing maybe made by post, e-mail, phone call, SMS text messaging, social media or any other type of media.
- You may opt-out of receiving direct marketing materials from us at any time, free of charge, by following the opt-out instructions contained in those communications or by writing to us to the address listed in paragraph 8 below.
- Only Personal Data regarding your interests, personal information and contact details held by us from time to time may be used by us in direct marketing.
- The following classes of services, products and subjects may be marketed: -
1. fashion, beauty, lifestyle and electronic products and services available or contemplated to be made available for sale throughour Websites; and
2. trends and news relating to any of the above.
Enquires and Right of Access and Correction of Data
- You have the right to check whether we hold any of your Personal Data, request access to, erase and/or correct your Personal Data.You may also contact us regarding any enquires you may have regarding thisPolicy or our privacy policies and practices. In accordance with the PDPO, we may charge you a reasonable fee that is not excessive, for the access of yourPersonal Data.
- You also have the right to opt-out of receiving direct marketing materials from us at any time, free of charge.
- Any such requests shall be made in writing (bye-mail) and addressed to our Personal Data Officer: E-mail address: email@example.com
- All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that yourPersonal Data held by us is stored in a secure and safe place. However, complete confidentiality and security is not possible.
- Nothing in this Policy shall limit your rights under the PDPO.
- This Policy is written in English and may be translated into other languages from time to time. In the event of inconsistency between the English version and the translated version, theEnglish version shall prevail.
- This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong.
Consent to direct marketing: